8.17.2011

Nothing (‘ ‘)



I have been staring blankly since I came in today. It’s unusually quiet in the Kyubikel. I can’t figure out what’s with me today. Everything seems to be moving so slow. What I mean is that it is like somebody pressed the slow motion button and whenever I turn my head around, it’s like I’m in the matrix. This entry will just be about nothing. Everything I write will not make any sense. I just want to write something and let time pass.

Earlier I was staring at my monitor; I suddenly lift my head up and WKA! Willie Revillame(Filipino Artist, if you consider him an artist) is in our office! I couldn’t stop smiling. I just realized that one of our colleague look like him. Now, you might be wondering what WKA stands for. WKA means WAKANGA! I just came across this yesterday when I was chatting with a friend (K). WKA is a Fukien expression (I think) used when surprised like “Holy Cow!”  I haven’t heard of this expression for quite some time. Usually this expression is used by older guys. Moving on to the nothingness lets drift away from the Kyubikel for a while. I was with a couple of friends last weekend. We were talking about the topic of short shorts for the ladies. I hope I won’t get any violent reactions from the ladies out there. This is just something from the nothingness in me. My lady friend (G) and I were discussing up to what age can a lady wear short shorts? I was telling her that like Barney Stinson from “How I met your mother”, there should be a rule on this one. I suddenly thought, when a lady reaches the age of 30, she must add one centimeter on the length of her short shorts each year. What do you guys think? Reasonable or nut? That’s the bad thing when being in the state of nothingness for too long. You just begin to sound insane.

WTF! What’s this thing about Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street being a gay couple? People really don’t have anything else better to do? Just leave them alone. Who cares if they’re gay or not as long as they continue to educate the kids? Leave Sesame Street alone! -"X"

No comments:

Post a Comment