7.15.2011

"Funny Friday!"


I looked up this morning and saw my colleague, smiling at me. I laughed out loud when I saw her hair!! So you see, this is how my day started today, with a smile on my face ^_^
I'm just amazed how can someone bring curlers in their bag. Everyday stuffs are already heavy, especially for women. (I admit) And I almost asked her that stupid question but instead I asked politely if I can take a picture of her from behind (and shut up :p) coz she obviously won't know she'll be in our blog.
Oh well. I say a lot of things happen in each of our kyubikels. Colleagues are busy updating their own personal blogs; Some would turn the other way so others won't see they are busy cooking new recipes for their 'Restaurant City', 'Fashion Story' on their Ipads. (Nope, that's not me :p) And when I stand up, the guy in front of me still plays 'Plants vs. Zombies'! There was this time that whenever I get up to get a drink, or to get my paper from the fax machine... he would click out from the game, and me, being nice (hehe) told him no need to click out from the game, just do what he's doing coz I'm not the boss and I sincerely don't really care.

And lastly, one of us would just sleep freely even if it is working hours, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HILARIOUS! so funny! We would take turns to wake her up cause we are afraid the supervisor would hear her (yeah, she kinda' snores loudly). I really want to take photos of what we're doing sometimes so you guys will have more idea of what I'm talking about!!! (maybe next time :p)

Anyways, look what I had brought with me today. X's gift for me from Korea. Yummy! (smells good kasi) But as far as my memory recalls, I remember saying I want the Face shop one when He asked me to choose!!!! (right? right?... you try scrolling up our Skype's old messages! lol)

Lastly, I do wish to keep this thing going. Won't know till when and till where (Taiwan, Manila, Singapore... wherever God leads us) and yup, I would like to wait for the time when we talk about our employees LOL!~!

Happy weekend everyone! *happy thoughts always*
B =)

No comments:

Post a Comment