7.18.2011

Ring~Hello?

Ring~Ring~

All afternoon I have been making phone calls. I am preparing for a trip hence the phone calls to clients. What’s in a phone call? I am obliged to make a certain amount of phone calls a day. It’s a nice way to connect to clients but it just gets dull at times. You say the same stuff in every phone call. Ask the same questions. Once in a while you get some banter with them but most of the time it’s just pure business. I mainly talk to engineers and surprisingly, they are nice. You’d think that engineers are cocky or rude but they are very warm. The problem with my phone calls is that I talk to different nationalities from Malaysians, Thai, Japanese, Singaporeans, Cambodians, and Vietnamese. Sometimes I’m so messed up that I forget which nationality I’m talking to anymore. You see, each of these countries have their own lingo.  A simple word can be communicated in different ways for each of these countries. So you can imagine talking to a Cambodian then next call is Thai then next is Japanese, it’s quite confusing. Come to think of it, it’s also fun; sometimes you get the accent and the tone. Not to make fun at them but it just gets to you subconsciously. Right now, my spoken English is becoming a mix of everything.  With the lah, can, and whatever foreign word you can think of. Anyways lah, will move on to the next thing, can?

Colonel Sanders!!! It's all your fault!

WTF! Here we go with my WTF for the day. As you now know, I don’t usually have breakfast nor lunch. Today was an exception. WTF! 10:30am and I’m already effin hungry! Hard as I tried, I really didn’t want to have lunch since I’ve been starting to gain weight again. The past weekend all I did was pig out. I can already feel my love handles waiting to be held with the warm touch of an angel. So WTF! What will I do tonight to get rid of the 2 piece chicken, chicken burger, fries, 2 corn on a cob, and 1 milk shake I had at KFC? WTF! Run like Forest Gump and stop being a lazy ass!

Tell you more about my weekend in tomorrow’s entry. – “X”

Fruit of the Day!
Strawberry Krusher from KFC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment