7.20.2011

"Step It Up!"

I had always thought that once I started working, I would be wearing suits, those dull black high heels, or those slacks to show how 'professional' I am *ehem ehem* Instead, I wear what I want to wear. Jeans, denim skirt (well sometimes it is black), decent tops and cool shirts. I know I know, it seems so.... whatever! Like I'm not working. But I think it is because our office doesn't have a dress code too, so basically as long as you are presentable and doesn't look like a garbage, they won't say anything.
 
But today is different.
 
I heard my colleague's footsteps when she came in and I instantly knew she's wearing something different. I peeped and tada! She is wearing this glittery flip flop paired in a summer skirt and a white tee. And I thought, IS IT FRIDAY TODAY??! IS IT?
 
Well.. I admit I wear sneakers to office sometimes (red, white and blue LOL) but I just find it inappropriate to wear shoes that show toes. Don't you think so? Or is it only me? I would assume what if a client suddenly decided to drop by our office? How would I represent myself then? But don't get me wrong, not judging. I'm only saying what I think :p
Besides I think it's fun seeing people dressing up. (Guess it's just not me haha!)
 
And I'm Dorothy today. *chuckles*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment