7.08.2011

Friday Mornings~

Holy Smokes! It's Friday!

Ain't it great! Waking up to a Friday morning. First thing comes to mind is, Shit! Have to get up now! I have to attend my kyubikel's "Sharing". Just to give you an idea, every Friday morning, my Kyubikel has this thing called "Sharing" where one employee will be assigned to share something or even anything. Open Topic. They call this thing "Knowledge Sharing". For the "Sharing" you have to be at the office 45 minutes earlier than usual. Now back to Friday Morning. This Friday I skipped the "Sharing". I'm still in a tantric ecstasy as my boss is still out of office. Don't you love Fridays?!?!! Makes me think: No work tomorrow! Monday is 2 days away! Can stay up late! (although i can barely keep myself awake past 12 midnight, nowadays, I'm so effin old!) 

While in my Kyubikel, suddenly felt the urge to sing! Since this morning, this song has been playing in my head! Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers, share some skin~~~ Been in a happy mood until lunch stole my happy mood! I've been trying to shed a few inches off the gut and been avoiding lunch during weekdays for quite some time now. But from time to time, I'll take some time off from my diet and reward myself with a hearty lunch. Today was one of those days. We went to the nearby local fastfood (for those of you who are "sosyal"/elitists, its one of those places like in malls where you can find lots of food stalls and a big public area for dining). I saw this stall with a very long queue, they were selling noodles, looked so yummmy! I ordered one bowl of Dry Wanton Noodles. Hungry as I was, I happily waited in front of the stall for my noodle. After waiting for a life time, WTF! It still wasn't my turn to get my order! Pissed as I was, I just left and went to our table. Good thing someone was kind enough and offered to share food with me. Well, that's my WTF moment of the day.

Going back to Fridays, tonight will be a fun filled night! Tonight I'll be able to enjoy good company. I'll be doing fun stuff with: Greenie Missie. Badminton Buddies. Greedy Gluttons (Special mention to my bros, yammy, gillibabs, and keki mcgrady). Alcoholic Anonymous (Shoutout to Bry and the missus! Also to Gintot who is MIA). Just piece this all together equals to good times! Cheers! Here's to the night! - "X"

Fruit of FriDay! Grapas!

No comments:

Post a Comment