7.08.2011

"I'm Lovin' It!!"

"I'm Lovin' It!!" =)
I love Fridays.

I actually anticipate Fridays cause I know my boss will not come in the office, however sometimes, I would say I dread it as well. Office work would really pile up on me, phone calls would be non stop, I would have to put my game face replying numerous emails, MSN would be blinking notoriously!! And I would curse secretly when I would see friends' status on Facebook like "TGIF!!!", "Ilang oras nalng uwian na...", "Gonna watch Transformers 3 tonight! *can't wait*" and to think, is it really Friday??????

And today I thought it would be smarter to expect that I'll be busy since it is indeed office hours, so I went to Mc Donald's, ordered my favorite breakfast and at the same time, flashed my seldom smiley face at the girl and run!! *Dont wanna be late!*

We always hear people quotes 'Life is hard' But rather I think not only life is hard, but going to work for a boss who has PMS everyday is harder. You will never know when is the best time to meet her eyes, when to smile when she's trying to be funny, when to nod when she's scolding to show your listening, or just stare, play dumb or stop the urge to hit her cause you can't take it anymore. 

So I say friends, get breakfasts that would make your colleagues drool (oo! mamatay kayo sa inggit!!). Buy lunches that are expensive once in awhile. Reward yourself. Say what you wanna say, but when six pm ticks, it is our lives after all.

Isn't it? -

B =)

No comments:

Post a Comment